Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sleepytime!

Well, I am kinda tired and trying to sleep. I haven't really gotten down to it yet, but even thinking about sleeping makes me want to say up even later. I am not completely sure how that works... Maybe I have a disease. Or, I just don't like to sleep. Maybe that is the answer!

Anyhow, so today was my first REAL rehearsal for On The Verge, well the first one where I did anything. I ran the soundboard through the cue to cue. I think I did pretty well, if I say so myself...which I just did. It isn't really brain surgery though, all you have to do it click on the go button when the stage manager says to. The worst thing about today was getting up early...I had to be there at 9am. Ew! I am a nocturnal animal, who was the crazy person to think 9am was a good time for something theater related. Not me! It went well anyway.

The best thing about today, well, that would have to be hanging out with David! I so didn't realize it was after 1 when I left. If you read this...sorry about that, I had NO idea. But I had fun hanging out and joking around... I haven't done that in a long time. (I have just realized that I have used the ellipse(...) 4(now 5) times, is there such a thing as an addiction to ellipses?)

No comments: