Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One of My Music Geek-Outs

Here is a video of Snow Patrol's song "Open You Eyes" The video is not the important part of this posting. If anyone wants to hear one of the coolest moments it is right at the 4 minute mark. Just something about the strings underneath with the building tension just gives me shivers. seriously, the first time I heard this I was like...What was that! I did not expect a moment like that out of Snow Patrol. No offense to anyone who is a die hard, but they are pretty good, but I wouldn't necessarily say genius band.

Obviously though they appeal to the public alot. However this moment just makes me quiver...yes, I said quiver. This post just went to a whole different place, although I have heard of those musical moments of awe described as musical orgasms....ANYWAYS

I am in the midst of a show and have been lazy the lst few days about posting, so I thought since I was up I might as well post this.

No comments: