Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Creepy Horoscope

As I was logging on to my computer, my horoscope was right there on my homepage. Generally I have a giggle since they are so generic, but today...it is uncanny have a look:

You have been overly expressive, without necessarily being too productive. Now, however, it's time to keep to yourself. You can effectively work behind the scenes and it can even feel more fulfilling than being seen. You are relieved that the spotlight is on someone else for a while. Keep in mind that this is temporary; you'll be back on stage in a couple of months.
By
Rick Levine
Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Odd, right? As I am currently working back stage, and more than happy to be, and excited to perform in Grease this summer. That is all I have, except I am a bit pissed off today.

I am soooo done waiting on other people to be my friends. I will just have to only rely on people I can count on, not people that I wish I can count on. Cryptic enough for you, eh? If you don't believe this applies to you, it probably doesn't, and I don't even think the person that it actually applies to will read this. I won't ever say anything...that's not my style. Self-reliance, here I come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spooky, eh? I read horoscopes sometimes, and they get creepily close sometimes....

I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that right now (it it's me, I'm completely oblivious. Sorry!). Anyways, you'll make it. You seem strong like that