Monday, March 3, 2008

Ghosts and Ghouls

Some of my readers may be aware that I am obsessed with the paranormal. I have always been really empathetic, to the extent that I have been aware of my friends emotions from long distances away. It is an uncomfortable feeling to not know the source of your own emotion and have no real control over them. I also get alot of Deja vu something that tends to make me uncomfortable. I even had a complete dream of something that hadn't happened and wouldnt happen for another couple years. Needless to say, I am intrugued by these types of phenomena.


I also love ghost stories and hearing about encounters with them. I personall had quite a bit of experience with the theater ghost, Vera, at my high school. An interesting tid bit is that there is a ghost here at Pacific named Vera as well. Not that it is that original of a name, but...coincidence? Hopefully I will get a chance to experience Vera in all her glory, and I heard some cool stories already.


On another note-Happy Birthday Elias. On this day in 2003 I was granted an amazing nephew on 03/03/03. I love you little buddy.

No comments: