Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The After Christmas Bizarre

So today was the day after Christmas, they day some of us have to return to work. That was strange since many people in the construction business or the retailers of floor coverings or shipping companies offices weren't open. That meant that we had a very slow day. It was kind of nice. I got a lot of cleaning done and a lot of organizing.

This week my family and i are headed out on our semi annual new years trip to the beach. We are going to stay at the Thousand Trails campground in Pacific. I love that place. It is so peaceful, especially in the winter when many people avoid camping. But our family loves it, when we can stay in a cabin or trailer, like the one we own now. This campground comes equipped with a heated and covered pool, a large lodge complete with fireplace and a panoramic view of the ocean. It is gorgeous.

Although I cant wait for the day when I can take a certain special someone on a camping trip to the beach, he knows who he is. I will still enjoy this trip though because the beach is very special to me. Not really sure why I just feel good when I am there no matter what the weather. This is a picture of my sister and me walking out into the waves on the beach near to where we will be staying. Fun, oh yea, cold, definitely.

Love the beach, can't wait to be there.

No comments: