Thursday, December 14, 2006

His Face

Today I saw the face of my love. Not in person, I wish, but through the web cam, I have seen him this way before, but everytime I do, my heart feels so full. When we are typing and chatting my heart is full, but when I see his face and can see his emotions I feel a stronger connection with him. I cannot wait until we can finally be together and I will be able to watch his face all the time and hear his voice and touch him. I just want us to be together forever.

Yea, people may think its strange that I am madly in love with a man I have never met, and never touched. But I think its strange that people say they love people they dont really know. We talk about everything so we know everything about each other. I dont lie to him or keep secrets from him and they same goes for him the truth is very important to him. Others who say they love the other and they havent talked about all important things, what they believe, how they think, how they feel, important experiences. I think that maybe having some distance between people physically leaves more room for a relationship to grow mentally and spiritually. It doesnt allow sex to get in the way as much. Many relationships that should be over aren't only because sex has come into the equation and they cannot turn away from that to see that they really arent compatible. Although for sanjib and I distance is a really big hurdle that we will have to overcome since we know alot about each other and want to be together. But Nepal and the US are very far away from each other.

No comments: