Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Just a Day in the Life

Today I presented my final project for my Psychology class. It was really an interesting day. The project was to create an artistic representation of self and to be able to explain it using the themes and vocabulary we learned during the term. I thought it was alot of fun. I decoupaged two nesting boxes with magazine pictures and words that describe who I am. I will probably post a few pics since I am very proud of my project.
I think my prof really dug it too. She was I think impressed with the amount of thought I put into it and all the explanations I had for the meanings of things. Like that the outer of the boxes represents the things that I show to the world. The inner box represents what I keep to myself. Both boxes have a few blank spots to show that I am still growing changing and that my life is a journey. Even another professor who came in really liked it and dragged my prof over to see it.
The class presented in the ASPCC Underground (the student lounge), where anyone who wanted could come in and see our presentations. One lady did a dance interpretation thing, a couple guys wrote songs, one girl sang and played a ukelele (she was crying the whole time). Many people did collages or other things like that, one girl even did hers on her snowboard.

Thats about all I have to say for today. Except that I will miss Sanjib when he is in Malaysia. Although I do hope that he has a good time.

No comments: