Monday, December 18, 2006

Why Can't I Think of Anything to Say?

So here I am sitting at my keyboard utterly blank of thought. I am supposed to be thinking of something to talk about today. Not just here in the sanctum of internet-publicized-private-thought that is this blog, but in life. I am supposeed to choose a topic of discussion between Sanjib and myself, not just the requisite, Hi, Hi, How are you business, an actual conversation. I always have a hard time choosing topics to talk about, always, so here goes. We could talk about aliens, ummmm, yea. Uhh its really cold here and two sweatshirts and a blanket can't keep me warm. Ummm I have no idea what to think even. Now comes the customary time for me to make excuses for my poor behavior. Here goes.

I had really long day that started with a really long commute that was made longer by an accident that caused it to take about an hour to cover about a mile. Which got my father and I to work about an hour late, Fun. Then one of my coworkers was being an ass, as usual. He kept saying, my back hurts, I'm tired, blah blah blah. SO for all of these reasons he couldnt get his own work done. Which meant that I had to work harder in a freezing cold warehouse. BLAH BLAH I have not much else to say.

Umm I'm listening to Savage Garden, wow I used to be crazy about this band. In fact, now that I'm listening to it again, I still kind of like it. Although they have some sort of obsession with the color purple and all things space. Cool. Now the song has changed from my middle school obsession to superchick wow another blast from the past.

Umm again, I've run out of things to say.

Wow

I'm lame

1 comment:

sanjib said...

Umm dear yea.........its the thing which i was also thinking that we have to think abt something new to talk not like HI , how are u hows ur day went today.......like this..........as i remember we used to talk alot when we were new to each other and we had a long long chat of the different things.......but these days ..may be things are over or finished to talk......but how things can be finished....it wont be i am sure...................