Monday, January 7, 2008

Winter and Worries

Well, I don't really know how to put my feelings in words, but I am so unsure of everything at this moment. I am waiting to hear from Pacific University to tell me if I am going to attend there later this month. I am not attending PCC anymore and I really am not keeping in touch with any of my old friends(they weren't really that close so it isn't really a big deal) but I really just have no idea of what is going on.

I am just kind of skating by at the moment. At work, they are training someone new so I don't have any hours, no exaggeration, I haven't worked since early December. So today I logged on to the Oregon employment website and used the iMatchskills tool to start my search for new job. Kinda scary, I hate the search for a new job. I will just have to buck up and do it though. Eww!

Well, wish me luck and hopefully I will have good news for ya'll soon.

No comments: