Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Christmas and other Shenanigans



This Christmas was a good one in this home, we spent a lot of time with our family and managed to eke out a few good Christmas gifts to each other. By far, the coolest gift was the geckos, however I am the proud owner if a sweet digital camera, which I have been using all the time since I got it.

For New Years as usual our family decided to go to the beach so we were camping in our trailer at Pacific City Thousand Trails Campground. My brother and his kids joined us for New Years Eve and we have the kids staying with us this week. So far it has gone very smoothly no doubt in part due to some advance planning and the fact that they are truely great kids, even a lady at a restaurant said so, she even thought they were my kids. I would be proud to say that they were mine but, obviously not.

We had our own New Year's Eve party in the Trailer. No alcohol was involved, just good clean fun.




And we had Christmas(late) with Great Granny, it was a bit boring so we had fun taking pictures and reading.


Today we made cookies and I will post the pictures and the recipe in my next posting. I plan to start posting awesome recipes I have tried here in the future, I already have some planned. Look for them soon!

Ta ta for now...

No comments: