Saturday, January 12, 2008

Still Waiting...and Wishing

Well, as some readers may know this has been a very up and down time in my life. in love, and work and school and family...just everything was a bit crazy for me. I am hoping that certain things will settle down soon so that I can focus on just me and creating my own future. Hopefully this will include a some kind of relationship that maybe can be more than just online. I know, the online relationship I had was wonderful, but after a while it just isnt enough. I really just need an actually physical person. I think...
Still not sure of the whole "Operation Get Kim a Boyfriend" but I am trying to go along with it, and trying also to understand why I am so scared. I am hoping that a resolution to my fear can come soon. I hate being scared about real things. Take me to a scary movie, I love 'em, but actual life, eww!
I am still waiting to hear from Pacific. STILL!!! It had better be soon, that's all I have to say about that.
Oh, and in case readers from the past are wondering I am still writing poetry, just nothing I feel like sharing with you, at least not yet.

No comments: