Tuesday, January 22, 2008

What a Coincidence

Today as I was logging onto my computer to check my email, I saw on my iGoogle homepage my horoscope for today. I have noticed that sometimes horoscopes can be eerily similar to what is actually occurring in my life. Today however, there is NO doubt in my mind that I am meant to be trying to heal at this point in my life. Rick Levine from Tarot.com had this to say about my life today:
"This is your Full Moon, increasing the magnitude of your emotions enough to complicate the day. It's difficult to hide your needs, for they -- along with your dreams -- are right on the surface now. But attempting to bury your feelings won't work. You'll be better off bringing them up to the surface and expressing your heart."
This is really freaking me out a bit as this is exactly what I am feeling at this moment. Here's hoping that I can stave off any more complications, I really just don't need those at this moment.

Oh, and I hate the cold! it was 17 degrees when my dad left this morning. And by the time I was eating lunch it was barely freezing yet. Yuck! So cold, and no snow. If anyone was looking to completely cheer me up beyond a doubt they would take me to the snow! SO far this winter I haven't even thrown one snowball that was larger than a ping-pong ball.

No comments: