Thursday, June 1, 2006

What is next number tatoos?

I recently heard some Radio jockeys talking about a plan some senator is trying to start that would implant microchips into people who are in the US to work. Now most people know about microchips from their pets. Most places that rescue animals sheck fpr microchips and ownership an a national database.
What does this say about our views on immigrants, that they are our pets?
How can we think something so cruel about a class of people doing work that we won't do. There are all kinds of people in the country and that is the way it should be. Our diversity is all that keeps us in the US as a growing and beautiful place.
How do we decide that certain immigrants are pets now when we were just like them before now.

I am soo done with this rant.

One happy thing I have to say is, ICU nurses are the best. With my father in ICU recently and my grandma there right now I must say all the nurses I met were extremely kind and willing to explain anything and make us feel comfortable with all the equipment. The breathing tubes are the worst, and the nurse who ws with my father explained that things would get better, and they did!
Well Adios Mis Amigos, I'll speak to ya'll again right soon.

No comments: