Friday, June 9, 2006

What am i doing?

Right now it is getting close to finals, they are next week. I am going crazy. my friends, some of them, aren't studying, it almost seems like i am the only one who cares to succeed acedemically. It is bizarre, many of them have gone to school for years and yet this term they don't care. I do not understand at all. Whatever.
The other thing crazy is my boyfriend/best-friend who lives in Nepal. My friends are giving me such crap about him. Many of them think he is just some creepy internet rapist preying on little innocent me, or the think he just is trying to marry me to immigrate here. Again, they are crazy, I have spoken to him about his possible immigration, and that is not why he loves me. We met by accident and now speak all the time possible. I'll post a picture of him once i ask him if it is ok.

No comments: