Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hello Again!

Yes I am still alive!


This summer has just been a time for me to get control of parts of my life that I had been unable to control previously. I am not normally out of control nor was this summer extreme, mostly, it was just not a time when I needed to be spreading the stress and negative energy to the world. The good news is that I am feeling a lot better now and things are rather crazy still, and will always be. That is just how my life is...


I just thought I would update and let anyone out there know that I am still alive and well.


Oh, I may have a dog when I come back to school. Right now it is still up in the air. He is sleeping at my feet right now, but with a number of living situation changes he may need to find a new home...sad day. Clayton and I rescued him from an unfortunate home life where he was unsocialized and untrained. He is a very sweet dog and house trained and all that lovely he just doesn't know what to do with himself besides follow me around the house. I love my Jinks!


He would be a lot of work for Clayton and me, and neither of us have oodles of time to train a dog, so maybe it will be for the best if he needs a new home. But I will be so sad...


Anyway, also, it is coming up on my 21st birthday, I don't think that anything will be too crazy and I don't think that I will get too drunk.


Enough rambling, I will leave you with a picture of my own little family, however temporary and strange it may be...Me, Clayton (my gay best friend), and my baby Jinks!

No comments: