Friday, February 20, 2009

Update

I am writing this blog to the soundtrack of Need For Speed Most Wanted and children giggling and playing in high pitched sounds. For those of my readers who I am NOT staying with, I am at my brother's house. My sister-in-law graciously invited me to stay with them to give me a chance to get my feet planted and have a break. It was something I very much needed.

This time away from home and school has been lovely and I have gotten to know my amazing sister-in-law sooo much better. I have always known that she is an amazing person but after spending almost two weeks with her I KNOW it. In speaking with her I have begun to think about my future in a different way. I can make my own choices and whatever choice I make I will have family and friends that will support me.

I am excited to announce that I will be joining the collaborative team on a new blog. It is a jump off from a Facebook group H.A.Ters. When things get cooking over there I will add it to my links and such, so keep an eye out.

No comments: