Monday, January 8, 2007

Begging For Nothing

This is a picture of me during Cinderella, a play I was in a couple summers ago. during that time i didn't think i was capable of anything on my own. I thought i needed someones help for everything. I've realized now that in order for me to be proud of an accomplishment I need to do things for myself. That doesn't mean that I don't need support and help, it just means that I am capable of doing things on my own. I haven't done anything great lately but I just figured that out.

Later this year there will be auditions for Beauty and The Beast. I'm not sure I am going to audition. I really am not sure. I hope to be traveling to Nepal this summer, but I'm not sure about the date so I don't know whether or not I should do it.

Maybe soon, I will know..................or come to a decision

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow its a nice picture and being a cindrella is an honour i think.......so dear from that time u have honoured and next were in that audition u will be top 5 my heart says ...........
About travelling to Nepal.......i think u will.......you will.......******smile*****
you will