Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Le Disko (New Music Video) - Shiny Toy Guns

I have liked this song since I first heard it. And I was impressed when I saw the video. Beware this was edited for tv so "loaded gun" is edited out, not sure why, but..............there you go.
Today was a cold day and it will only get colder with a possibility of freezing rain tonight, so I may not be going to work right away in the morning, or, if its bad enough they might cancel classes at my college. I almost hope they do, but its getting close enought to finals I also hope they dont.
My grandma is home from the hospital today, they arent sure what is wrong with her, but I'm still worried, she has been getting more and more confused lately, and her health has been declining. I guess it really isnt all that strange that she isnt doing well she is getting old and hasnt really been taking care of her health. But still both of her sisters have died fairly recently, both within 3 months of each other I think, that makes me think that her time may be coming. I love her and I hope no matter what happens she know that.

No comments: